Our CCG has a formal constitution which sets out the arrangements we have made to meet our responsibilities for commissioning care for the people for whom we are responsible. It also tells you about how we will ensure that we have the right systems and governance procedures in place to ensure we conduct all our business properly and appropriately.
Our Governing Board and Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Our Governing Board voting members are listed below.
- Dr Elizabeth Fellows – Clinical Chair of Governing Board (GP)
- Maggie MacIsaac – Accountable Officer
- Karen Atkinson – Registered Nurse
- Dr Linda Collie – Clinical Lead (GP)
- Margaret Geary – Lay Member
- Dr Helen Atkinson – Director of Public Health, Portsmouth City Council
- Alison Jeffery – Director of Children’s Services, Portsmouth City Council
- Dr Carsten Lesshafft – Clinical Executive (GP)
- Graham Love – Lay Member
- Dr Nick Moore – Clinical Executive (GP)
- Jackie Powell – Lay Member
- David Scarborough – Practice Manager Representative
- Andy Silvester – Lay Member
- Dr Simon Simonian – Clinical Executive (GP)
- Michelle Spandley – Chief Finance Officer
- Dr Tahwinder Upile – Secondary Care Specialist Doctor
- David Williams – Chief Executive, Portsmouth City Council
- Jo York – Managing Director, Health and Care Portsmouth
Meetings and Past Papers
The CCG Governing Board meets in public on a regular basis. You can see who sits on the Governing Board above.
PLEASE NOTE: In the current context of coronavirus and the need to do everything possible to slow the transmission of the illness, CCG meetings in public are being currently livestreamed – and are therefore not accessible to the public.
However papers for the meetings will continue to be published on these pages. Papers from all the previous meetings can be found below.
Papers for the next meeting will be posted online a week before the meeting takes place, and can be accessed via this page.
Future meeting dates are as follows:
- 19 May 2021
- 21 July 2021
- 15 September 2021
- 17 November 2021
- 19 January 2022
- 16 March 2022
Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- 27 May 2021
- 29 July 2021
- 30 September 2021
- 25 November 2021
- 27 January 2022
- 31 March 2022
This page was updated on 13 Apr 2021 and is due for review by 13 Apr 2022
Report an error on this page