Portsmouth Clinical Commissioning Group aims to commission high quality services.
Sometimes things go wrong and when they do we want you to tell us about it. We recognise the value that complaints can provide in planning for the future and in improving services for the benefit of the local community.
We are also very pleased to receive feedback and compliments about our work or the quality of health services you have received as a local resident.
What we can do…
- Investigate complaints about the actions and services of the CCG itself
- Investigate complaints about the CCGs staff
- Investigate complaints about a CCG purchasing decision when this has personally affected an individual
- Investigate complaints about any health services commissioned by the CCG, if the complaint is received directly by the CCG as the commissioned body.
What we cannot do…
- Resolve complaints which have been investigated by another responsible NHS body
- Resolve complaints which are being or have been investigated by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO).