We aim to be an open and a listening organisation and we warmly welcome your views, and your involvement.
Your experiences as patients, and your feedback, helps us to commission high quality, value for money health services, and put the public, patients and carers at the heart of our plans.
These core principles underpin our approach to communications and engagement:
- being open, honest, timely and transparent with the public, and partners
- ensuring communication and engagement is meaningful, targeted and integral to our business planning and decision making
- supporting the ethos of ‘No decision about me, without me’
- being inclusive and seeking the views from all sections of our communities
- being accountable and demonstrating how we have acted on the feedback we have received
- making everyone in the CCG responsible for communications and engagement.
Want to get involved with your local services? You can join your local Patient Participation Group, via your GP practice. Just visit the our member practices section to see how to contact them.
Alternatively, why not get involved with Healthwatch Portsmouth?